When you join the LLamasoft Team, you become part of a team that helps a majority of the Gartner Supply Chain Top 25, fifty of the Fortune 500, plus numerous other large corporations, top consulting firms, and prominent Government agencies worldwide to model, optimize, and simulate their supply chain operations. LLamasoft offers the most complete platform in support of supply chain design and predictive analytics available in the market today. Our software and services lead to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation.
This is your chance to bring your passion for solving supply chain problems to a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial team that is pushing the boundaries of Supply Chain simulation and optimization.
- Support software implementation projects from start to finish.
- Install and configure the software as well as train clients on how to use the software to effectively .improve their supply chain processes.
- Responsible for on-site and web-based training with clients.
- Provide ongoing support to customers during and post-implementation.
- Define and carry out project plans under the direction of project managers or engagement leads.
- Participate in development of implementation approaches in partnership with an experienced solution architects.
- Identify and raise issues that impact project quality, scope, timing, or cost.
- Provide structured and creative analysis to identify performance improvement opportunities and effectively communicate findings with clients.
- Review and validate data, build and validate models, run scenarios, and assist in the preparation of client presentations.
- Fully document modeling approach, data sources and transformations, assumptions, and constraints.
What Makes this Role Unique:
- Participate in diverse and interesting projects that combine operations research, optimization, and simulation
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies and problems
- Make real contributions to solving global commercial and humanitarian logistics problems
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies, prominent consulting firms, humanitarian logistics agencies, and our nation’s military
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning either as a planner or consultant.
- Experience in or knowledge of supply chain planning and design (or demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply complex technical skills).
- Some knowledge of the principles of optimization and how optimization is performed using software packages, including network optimization, vehicle routing, and inventory optimization.
- Understanding of simulation and the differences between optimization and simulation.
- Experience with Demand Planning, Sales and Operations Planning, Supply Planning, Integrated Business Planning and Supply Chain Visibility.
- Knowledge of supply chain planning tools such as SAP APO, JDA/Manugistics, Logility, SmartOps, Kinaxis, Quintiq and GT Nexus.
- Good understanding of supply chain analytics methods and tools.
- Data management and analytical skills strongly desired – strong skills in SQL Server, MS Access and MS Excel strongly desired.
- Some programming skills a plus, especially in optimization software packages.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in industrial engineering, operations research, or supply chain management.
- Ideal candidate would have some previous supply chain consulting and/or supply chain planning experience.
- Must be comfortable with 20-50% travel.
- Must be located in Mexico.
- Must be bilingual.