When you join the LLamasoft Team, you become part of a team that helps a majority of the Gartner Supply Chain Top 25, fifty of the Fortune 500, plus numerous other large corporations, top consulting firms, and prominent Government agencies worldwide to model, optimize, and simulate their supply chain operations. LLamasoft offers the most complete platform in support of supply chain design and predictive analytics available in the market today. Our software and services lead to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation.
This is your chance to bring your passion for solving supply chain problems to a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial team that is pushing the boundaries of Supply Chain simulation and optimization. This role is ideally suited for a senior-level, highly skilled and experienced supply chain design executive that is passionate about new technology and working with clients’ senior leadership to ensure successful adoption, maturity, and capabilities enhancement using LLamasoft software and services.
- Be the subject matter expert on supply chain design - product, processes and best practices
- Work directly with supply chain senior leadership from assigned clients to
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of their supply chain design strategy, technology adoption, internal design capabilities, and future roadmap
- Guide customers through their design competency development plan and generate and manage discussions around people, process, technology, and strategy development to ensure they are on a plan to be successful.
- Be attentive to customer signals of issues and struggles and provide guidance on setting up the right services and support to get this turn around
- Proactively consult on various design initiatives, problem-solving, needs analysis, product demonstrations, or other activities, with the objective of advancing the client’s capabilities along the SCD maturity curve.
- Seek-out and develop opportunities for additional software licensing, services engagements, or other revenue-generating activities that are relevant to the customer’s design competency development plan. Leverage Account Managers, Account Executives, and Partners as needed to drive these opportunities to completion.
- Generate use-case whitepapers and other documentation based on client success stories with LLamasoft technology
- Ensure total customer success through progressing on their maturity curve and making sure they reach their design competency development goals
- Liaise with the Product Management team to maintain a detailed working knowledge of the application and development roadmap, as well as provide feedback and guidance on customer needs and challenges.
- Liaise with Account Managers, Account Executives, Professional Services Managers, and others for account strategy and planning, as well as setting up plans for successful renewals.
What Makes this Role Unique:
- Meet and guide supply chain leaders in top companies on their design development.
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies and problems.
- Make real contributions to solving global commercial and humanitarian logistics problems.
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies, prominent consulting firms, humanitarian logistics agencies, and our nation’s military.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain planning and design.
- Significant knowledge and experience utilizing LLamasoft Supply Chain Design technologies.
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following: supply chain design, planning, forecasting, transportation, distribution, inventory management, and strategic sourcing.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (including presentation) skills are required.
- Ability to articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts to both advanced audiences and to Manager/Director level audiences.
- Domain expertise in sales methodologies and/or sales processes is a plus.
- Self- motivated and creative; having the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges.
- Ability to think conceptually on the fly.
- Adaptive to change, having comfort in fast-changing technology environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (technical major desirable) or equivalent experience in industrial engineering, operations research, or supply chain management; Master’s degree a plus
- Must be willing to travel domestically and possibly internationally.
- US Citizen a plus but not required.
LLamasoft is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.