When you join the LLamasoft Team, you become part of a team that helps most of the Gartner Supply Chain Top 25, seventy-five of the Fortune 500, plus numerous other multinational corporations, top consulting firms, and prominent Government agencies worldwide to model, simulate, optimize, and visualize their supply chain operations. LLamasoft offers the most complete platform in support of supply chain design, planning and analytics available in the market today. Our software and services lead to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, revenue, and risk mitigation.
LLamasoft offers a stimulating startup company atmosphere where your efforts will have a significant impact on global supply chains and our company’s success.
This is your chance to bring your passion for solving supply chain problems to a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial team that is pushing the boundaries of Supply Chain simulation and optimization.
Job Description: Working in tandem with our Account Executives and Account Managers to drive sales opportunities;
- Be the subject matter expert on supply chain design technology, processes and best practices
- Present introductory capability overview briefings as well as in-depth product demonstrations (on-site and via the web) tailored to the customers’ requirements
- Respond to technical and functional information (RFx) needs in a timely manner
- Provide project scoping and implementation resource estimation
- Assist with the creation of proposals and statements of work
- Develop business cases including a compelling financial benefit estimate as well as prescribed investments in software and consulting services
- For certain sales cycles, take customer data and develop proofs of concept (POC) models to help prove the capability and value
- Periodically support marketing sponsored as well as and customer focused events (user group meetings, regional roundtables,
- Work collaboratively across the company including interactions with Applied Research, Product Management, Marketing, Customer Success, Coaching & Training, Professional Services, and Support to align and share important topics we are experiencing in the marketplace
What Makes this Role Unique:
- Participate in diverse and interesting projects that combine operations research, optimization, and simulation
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies, industries, and business problems
- Make real contributions to solving global commercial and humanitarian logistics problems
- Gain experience working with Fortune 1000 companies, as well as prominent consulting firms and resellers
The Qualifications: Self-motivated, high energy with sales experience;
This role is ideally suited to either an experienced pre-sales consultant with solid consulting/project management knowledge, or an experienced supply chain consultant with a desire to move into a pre-sales role.
- 7+ years of experience in supply chain design, which may include some strategic planning, financial planning, tactical supply planning, demand planning or inventory management.
- Knowledge of the principles of optimization and how optimization is applied to supply chains.
- Understanding of simulation and the differences between optimization and simulation.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (including presentation) skills are required.
- Ability to articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Domain expertise in sales methodologies and/or sales processes is a plus.
- Ability to think “on your feet”.
- Adaptive to change, having comfort in fast-changing technology environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (technical major desirable) or equivalent experience in industrial engineering, operations research, or supply chain management; Master’s or advanced degrees a plus.
- Clear commitment on the job role for minimum of 2 years.
- Based in Paris, Germany or UK however, must be willing to travel domestically and possibly internationally.
- Bilingual in French or German.
LLamasoft provides software and expertise to help companies design and improve their supply chain operations. Supply Chain Guru®, LLamasoft’s flagship product, is the leading supply chain design application available in the market today. LLamasoft is expanding its product offering into multiple design, planning, and visualization platforms as well as enterprise solutions.
Since 1999, LLamasoft has helped hundreds of global organizations in over 30 countries leverage their unique blend of technology and deep domain expertise to drive competitive advantage and savings across their supply chain operations.
We are a company driven by people who have a passion for technology and innovation. If you are excited about solution design and looking for a fun and flexible environment in a growing company!