Do you take initiative and own projects from start to finish? Are you a smart, forward thinking problem solver? Consider joining LLamasoft!
As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with product management and other stakeholders to identify application needs and help build up a requirements pipeline for development. Leveraging your expertise, project experience, customer interactions, and knowledge, you will shape the supply chain software that is helping people solve complex problems through better decision making.
A business analyst’s role is both tactical and strategic, and involves gaining considerable knowledge of LLamasoft products. The product focus of this role is centered on our Web Based Technologies. SupplyChainGuru.com allows our customers to model and share their supply chain end to end, analyze "what if" scenarios and find optimal production, sourcing, inventory and distribution policies and processes. Additionally SupplyChainGuru.com provides visual and analytical tools to help users understand and present their model.
- Primary activity is creating and defining User Epics and Stories in Jira/Wiki
- Drive innovative solutions that translates LLamasoft's desktop presence into a great web experience.
- Define, manage, and help prioritize feature/enhancement requests within the development team.
- Build detailed feature specifications with wireframe mockups as needed
- Interact with UX/UI team to drive the delivery of additional high fidelity mockups as needed
- Work with web platform architects to understand how a product or feature may impact multiple teams
- Evaluate customer issues/requests and turn them into actionable tasks for development
- Facilitate design discussions between all stakeholders
- Create and edit reports for distribution on the web site
- Engage in knowledge sharing activities, such as building SummerCon demos, providing training to support for troubleshooting issues, etc
- Facilitate QA testing by providing guidance on how new or modified features should behave
- Work with documentation and development teams to provide product release notes
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent industry experience
- Strong analytical abilities to convert business requirements into actionable development tasks
- Familiarity with mockup wireframe tools such as Balsamiq
- Experience providing requirements for SaaS/web-based products
- An understanding of business data modeling and business intelligence.
- Tableau or other report writing experience
- Experience with Agile Software Development, specifically Epic and User Story requirement design
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with senior management and cross functional teams
- Familiarity with the capabilities of Amazon and Azure cloud services
- A working knowledge of Supply Chain Guru desktop application
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database schemas
LLamasoft is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.