The Role: Experienced Consulting Manager Focused on Improving the Supply Chain Design Capabilities of our Customers.
This is your chance to bring your passion for solving supply chain problems to a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial team that is pushing the boundaries of Supply Chain simulation and optimization.
- Lead a team of Coaching & Training Consultants to coach customers as they utilize the full LLamasoft software suite to solve challenging business problems, from data collection and analysis to modeling approach and creation to outputs analysis and results preparation, increasing the customer’s capability while generating solutions that move the business.
- Manage the customer relationship during these coaching projects, in addition to the project budget and workload.
- Train customers in formal courses on Supply Chain Guru®, Transportation Guru, Data Guru, and supply chain design.
- Work with Consultants to improve their training delivery.
- Build training content for the full LLamasoft software suite, improving upon current courses and also generating new offerings.
- Serve as a Career Coach for up to four Consultants, providing leadership, direction, and feedback to these individuals.
- Manage project close-out and final reviews.
What Makes this Role Unique: Cutting-edge Research and Impactful Work to Grow Your Career
- Participate in diverse and interesting projects that combine operations research, optimization, and simulation.
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies and problems.
- Make real contributions to solving global commercial problems.
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies and prominent consulting firms.
- Gain confidence in consulting, professional training and client management.
- Gain experience in leading a team.
The Qualifications: Supply Chain Design Experience, Leadership, and Client Communication Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in supply chain planning and design:
- Knowledge of the principles of optimization and how optimization is performed using software packages.
- Understanding of simulation and the differences between optimization and simulation.
- Familiarity with network optimization, inventory optimization, product flow analysis, operations planning, and cost to serve analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in leading small teams.
- Database skills strongly desired.
- Some programming skills a plus, especially in optimization software packages.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in industrial engineering, operations research, or supply chain management.
- Ideal candidate would have some previous supply chain consulting experience.
- Able to work in the United States.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
LLamasoft provides software and expertise to help companies design and improve their supply chain operations. We enable companies to model, optimize and simulate their supply chain operations, leading to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation. Supply Chain Guru®, LLamasoft’s flagship product, is the leading supply chain design and predictive analytics application available in the market today. LLamasoft is expanding its product offering into multiple design platforms as well as enterprise solutions.
Since 1999, LLamasoft has helped hundreds of global organizations in over 30 countries leverage their unique blend of technology and deep domain expertise to drive competitive advantage and savings across their supply chain operations.
LLamasoft offers a stimulating small company atmosphere where your efforts will have a significant impact on global logistics and our company’s success. We are a fun, results-driven company that centers on developing high quality software, not work schedules and dress codes. We are driven by people who have a passion for technology and innovation. If you are excited about software development and looking for a fun and flexible environment in a growing company, please apply!
LLamasoft is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.