This is your opportunity to bring your administrative support experience, and interest in growing your skillset in contracts review, negotiation, and management, together with your interests in international law/business, to a fast-growing, dynamic, technology company that promotes career development, has a fun/informal culture, and rewards achievement.
- Work with the Director of Legal to support LLamasoft’s global contracts organization and process.
- Review, edit, and negotiate basic contracts in a lead or assistant role (e.g. Non-Disclosure Agreements, Amendments, Statements of Work, and Order Schedules)
- Partner with inside and outside legal counsel to progress legal agreements in domestic and international jurisdictions
- Manage the contracts process involving incoming request queuing, legal review project management, signature facilitation, executed document processing, and agreement life cycle management
- Maintain contract/revenue tracking spreadsheets to be communicated periodically to various departments and senior leadership
- Team up with internal and external resources to implement contract process improvements (e.g. electronic contract storage organization/management, electronic signature, contract database integration with Sales CRM, automated license renewals, request ticketing and metrics, etc.)
- Administer corporate governance, compliance, and legal entity documents
- Assist with insurance tasks and special projects (e.g. copyright registration, M&A due diligence assistance, etc.)
What Makes this Role Unique:
- Be involved with or exposed to every deal the company is doing, and learn firsthand about tech-company growth in emerging markets
- Be a contributing member of the executive teams leading the company’s growth
- Learn new areas of business, law, and engineering
- Work at LLamasoft’s downtown Ann Arbor headquarters with complementary food/beverages and fun game room
- Opportunities for advancement within the US and internationally
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative support experience desired but not required
- Some experience with contract review, editing, negotiation, and management desired but not required
- Ability to multitask, move multiple projects forward, and manage client expectations (internal and external)
- Attention to detail, organized, and process-driven
- Proficient English grammar and effective oral and written communication
- Quick learner and good team player
- Experience implementing process improvements preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
LLamasoft provides software and expertise to help companies design and improve their supply chain operations. We enable companies to model, optimize and simulate their supply chain operations, leading to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation. Supply Chain Guru®, LLamasoft’s flagship product, is the leading supply chain design and predictive analytics application available in the market today. LLamasoft is expanding its product offering into multiple design platforms as well as enterprise solutions.
Since 1999, LLamasoft has helped hundreds of global organizations in over 30 countries leverage their unique blend of technology and deep domain expertise to drive competitive advantage and savings across their supply chain operations.
LLamasoft offers a stimulating small company atmosphere where your efforts will have a significant impact on global logistics and our company’s success. We are a fun, results-driven company that centers on developing high quality software, not work schedules and dress codes. We are driven by people who have a passion for technology and innovation. If you are excited about software development and looking for a fun and flexible environment in a growing company, please apply!
LLamasoft is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.