Status: Full-time, Permanent (37.5 working hours per week)
Competitive Package between £55k-£70k/annum
Application Closing date: 25th August 2017
When you join the LLamasoft Team, you become part of a team that helps a majority of the Gartner Supply Chain Top 25, fifty of the Fortune 500, plus numerous other large corporations, top consulting firms, and prominent Government agencies worldwide to model, optimize, and simulate their supply chain operations. LLamasoft offers the most complete platform in support of supply chain design and predictive analytics available in the market today. Our software and services lead to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation.
As the Training Product Engineer, Senior, this is your chance to bring your passion for educating customers and colleagues on supply chain design to a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial team that is pushing the boundaries of Supply Chain simulation and optimization. The Training Product Engineer serves as a subject matter expert within the Learning Content Development Team in its creation of educational content.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the design and development of new educational content within the Educational Content Development Team.
- Work with LLamasoft Product Managers to design and develop specifications for standard educational content.
- Develop practical applications and demo models for use in training.
- Design and develop conceptual training content.
- Build eLLearning content.
- Advise Instructional Designers on technical content.
- Identify gaps in current educational curriculum and suggest new options to the Training Product Manager.
- Work with customers to design and develop specifications for customer educational content.
- Deliver formal training as needed to test training content and maintain training delivery skills.
- Participate in the Training Excellence Program.
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain planning and design
- Expert-level knowledge of the LLamasoft product suite: Supply Chain Guru, Data Guru, www.supplychainguru.com, Demand Guru, and www.supplychainplanning.com
- Knowledge of the principles of optimization and how optimization is performed using software packages.
- Understanding of simulation and the differences between optimization and simulation.
- Familiarity with network optimization, inventory optimization, product flow analysis, operations planning, and cost to serve analysis.
- Creativity, strong design thinking, and the ability to create a pleasing aesthetic in visual media.
- 2+ years of experience in technical training delivery.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-experts.
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline, Adobe InDesign, MS SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, Tableau, Python and R Scripting
- Pragmatic Marketing or equivalent Product Management training experience
- Ability to facilitate virtual classroom training (Webex Training Center or equivalent)
- Ability to conduct educational needs analysis to design a learning curriculum.
- Graphic design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Master’s degree in industrial engineering, operations research, or supply chain management.
- Ability to travel 10%.