While LLamasoft undergoes a large-scale re-architecture effort to modernize our SaaS platform, we are looking for a system engineer web engineer to act as our first line of defense in maintaining our existing platform during this transition. We need a well-rounded engineer with a large breadth of experience who is at home diving into the .NET MVC stack to make bug fixes and add new features, working with dev ops to strengthen our builds and delivery pipelines, as well as digging into understanding our integration with key systems such as ADFS and Tableau.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company interested in the long term development of it's team members. While the initial assignment involves supporting our legacy system the candidate will have strong opportunities to join teams working on cutting edge technologies and architecture.
The ideal candidate will have experience in areas such as networking, security, database administration, environment configuration, and build andor deployment maintenance, as well as a few years of coding experience with which to investigate and deliver critical fixes.
Some examples of the day-to-day activities include:
- Work with our team to provide solutions to known customer issues.
- Investigate environment and configuration issues in both our SaaS and on-premise deployments.
- Identify and develop critical improvements to the system.
- Investigate any network issues blocking communication between services or Amazon instances
- Take ownership of development builds and internal deployments of SupplyChainGuru.com
- Support external deployments by providing insight and expertise to DevOps for debugging issues
- Look for ways to automate and enhance our processes for less manual updates
- Assist in setup for new environments or new components, such as Tableau
- C# coding experience and strong understanding of how to conduct performance analysis
- Familiar with security and authentication, particularly integrating with Active Directory and ADFS
- Experience with an ORM framework such as Entity or NHibernate
- Familiar with TFS as source control and build server, or Jenkins for builds
- SQL Server 2012 and beyond, including investigating and addressing performance issues
- Strong environment investigation and configuration skills with Windows and IIS
Desired Additional Qualifications:
- Certifications in Networking, Security, or other areas of infrastructureenvironment
- Experience with Amazon or Azure cloud instances
- Experience working in a SCRUM or Kanban environment
- Experiencing working with a Report provider such as Tableau or MS Reporting Services
- Experience with deploying products via Octopus, Docker, or other process
LLamasoft is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.