When you join the LLamasoft Team, you become part of a team that helps a majority of the Gartner Supply Chain Top 25, fifty of the Fortune 500, plus numerous other large corporations, top consulting firms, and prominent Government agencies worldwide to model, optimize, and simulate their supply chain operations. LLamasoft offers the most complete platform in support of supply chain design and predictive analytics available in the market today. Our software and services lead to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation.
LLamasoft offers a stimulating small company atmosphere where your efforts will have a significant impact on global logistics and our company’s success.
This is your chance to bring your passion for solving supply chain problems to a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial team that is pushing the boundaries of Supply Chain simulation and optimization. This role is ideally suited for a highly skilled and experienced supply chain design practitioner or consultant that is passionate about new technology and working with clients to ensure successful adoption and capabilities enhancement using LLamasoft software and services.
- Be the subject matter expert on supply chain design, developing supply chain design teams, and operations
- Work directly with supply chain executives from assigned clients through proper schedule to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of their supply chain design strategy, technology adoption, internal design capabilities, and future roadmap
- Provide high-level, strategic, and proactive consulting with senior supply chain executives at strategic accounts
- Develop detailed technology applied walk through with customers that this applies to, as well as guide preliminary training engagements when required.
- Seek and Support opportunities identified for supply chain design capability growth within customer accounts, and align with account owner on next steps and participation required to be successful with this opportunity.
- Generate use-case whitepapers and other documentation based on client success stories with LLamasoft technology
- Generate useful value added technical and strategic content to support thought leadership positioning within our market space, as well as support internal insight from current customer base.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction through these activities, and support driving successful Customer Happiness Index (CHI) metrics
- Provide thought-leadership in supply chain design strategy and LS technologies to the marketplace, in the form of industry presentations, speeches, blogs, written publications, journal articles, and the like
- Liaise with the Product Management team to provide market/client intelligence regarding technology needs, and contribute to product strategy decisions
- Provide high-level advice and collaborate with Account Managers, Account Executives, Professional Services Managers, and others for account strategy and planning
What Makes this Role Unique:
- Participate in diverse and interesting projects that combine operations research, optimization, and simulation
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies and problems, as well as get name recognition in the marketplace as supply chain design strategists.
- Make real contributions to solving global commercial and humanitarian logistics problems
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies, prominent consulting firms, humanitarian logistics agencies, and our nation’s military
- 6+ years of experience in supply chain planning and design
- Significant knowledge and experience utilizing LLamasoft Supply Chain Design technologies
- Domain expertise in all of the following: supply chain design, planning, forecasting, transportation, distribution, inventory management, and strategic sourcing
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (including presentation) skills are required
- Ability to articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts to both advanced audiences and to Executive level audiences
- Self- motivated and creative; having the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Ability to think conceptually on the fly
- Adaptive to change, having comfort in fast-changing technology environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required (technical major desirable) or equivalent experience in industrial engineering, operations research, or supply chain management; Master’s degree a plus
- Must be willing to travel domestically and possibly internationally
LLamasoft provides software and expertise to help companies design and improve their supply chain operations. We enable companies to model, optimize and simulate their supply chain operations, leading to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation. Supply Chain Guru®, LLamasoft’s flagship product, is the leading supply chain design and predictive analytics application available in the market today. LLamasoft is expanding its product offering into multiple design platforms as well as enterprise solutions.
Since 1999, LLamasoft has helped hundreds of global organizations in over 30 countries leverage their unique blend of technology and deep domain expertise to drive competitive advantage and savings across their supply chain operations.
LLamasoft offers a stimulating small company atmosphere where your efforts will have a significant impact on global logistics and our company’s success. We are a fun, results-driven company that centers on developing high-quality software, not work schedules and dress codes. We are driven by people who have a passion for technology and innovation. If you are excited about software development and looking for a fun and flexible environment in a growing company, please apply!
LLamasoft is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.