When you join the LLamasoft Team, you become part of a team that helps most of the Gartner Supply Chain Top 25, seventy-five of the Fortune 500, plus numerous other multinational corporations, top consulting firms, and prominent Government agencies worldwide to model, simulate, optimize, and visualize their supply chain operations. LLamasoft offers the most complete platform in support of supply chain design, planning and analytics available in the market today. Our software and services lead to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, revenue, and risk mitigation.
LLamasoft offers a stimulating startup company atmosphere where your efforts will have a significant impact on global supply chains and our company’s success.
This is your chance to bring your background in relationship management, enterprise software sales, and supply chain to a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial team that is pushing the boundaries of Supply Chain Design and Planning.
As a Director of Alliances EMEA reporting to the Regional VP you will be responsible for:
- All alliances activities in your region, focusing on regional alliances, well as coordination of activities of global partners active in the region
- Recruiting partners aligned with regional growth strategy and manage them to achieve revenue goals
- Driving revenue growth and economic contribution across the partner ecosystem through:
- Collaboration with the LLamasoft direct sales teams to drive alliance-influenced revenue
- Development and management of indirect sales channels in areas where appropriate
- Coordinating with marketing, services, solution design, and sales teams to achieve alliance revenue goals
- Building and driving joint strategy and business plans for Partners in the region that includes compelling joint value propositions, clearly defined go-to-market strategies and progress tracking metrics
- Contributing to the development of key partner infrastructure, processes, training, and operational initiatives.
- Executing plans through regular tracking and governance meetings to map accounts, review pipelines, manage and track joint sales efforts
- Acting as a liaison between LLamasoft’s Delivery meta (Professional Services, Coaching, Training, Customer Success) and the partners in region
- Oversight and quality of partner work by ensuring that partners have appropriate skills, expertise, training and coaching where appropriate
- Coordinating with the Global Alliance organization to support Global alliances and follow corporate guidelines and alliance processes.
What Makes this Role Unique:
Alliances have been a critical component of LLamasoft’s growth trajectory, and their importance is increasing as LLamasoft expands its capabilities into a broader market.
Self-motivated, high energy, relationship driven, revenue generating business development executive with the following qualifications;
- Proven track record of driving revenue and growth in global and regional consulting firm relationships for enterprise software companies
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, resolve conflict, and drive resolution of complex business challenges in a rapidly evolving environment
- Strong capabilities in building and executing strategies, presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results.
- Collaborative, self-directed with the ability to effectively build relationships, and display confidence in his or her intentions and those of the organization.
- Strong executive communication skills – written and verbal
- The position requires travel within the region as well as internationally
- Domain experience in the supply chain planning and related areas in the enterprise software space
- Experience in Supply Chain projects in terms of oversight, project management or quality assurance
- Bachelor’s Degree required (technical major desirable) Master’s degree / MBA a plus
LLamasoft provides software and expertise to help companies design and improve their supply chain operations. We enable companies to model, optimize and simulate their supply chain operations, leading to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation. Supply Chain Guru®, LLamasoft’s flagship product, is the leading supply chain design and predictive analytics application available in the market today. LLamasoft is expanding its product offering into multiple design platforms as well as enterprise solutions.
Since 1999, LLamasoft has helped hundreds of global organizations in over 30 countries leverage their unique blend of technology and deep domain expertise to drive competitive advantage and savings across their supply chain operations.
We are a company driven by people who have a passion for technology and innovation. If you are excited about software development and looking for a fun and flexible environment in a growing company!