When you join the LLamasoft Team, you become part of a team that helps a majority of the Gartner Supply Chain Top 25, fifty of the Fortune 500, plus numerous other large corporations, top consulting firms, and prominent Government agencies worldwide to model, optimize, and simulate their supply chain operations. LLamasoft offers the most complete platform in support of supply chain design and predictive analytics available in the market today. Our software and services lead to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation.
What Makes this Role Unique: Cutting-edge Research and Impactful Work to Grow Your Career
- Participate in diverse and interesting projects that combine operations research, data science, low-code app building and supply chain domain specific analytics
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies and business problems
- Make real contributions to solving global commercial and humanitarian supply chain problems
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies, prominent consulting firms, humanitarian logistics agencies, and our nation’s military
The Role: Solution Design Systems Architect
- This is a pre-sales specialist role to advise prospective customers on deployment options, especially the advantages of pure SaaS over on-premise or private cloud
- Advise on integration strategy and develop preliminary data flow models between client and LLamasoft platforms, protocols, API’s, firewall penetration, security, etc.
- Collaborate with LLamasoft’s IT and Delivery teams to draft deployment services SOW’s and architecture diagrams, and budgetary estimates.
- Work closely with customer IT organizations to define the necessary platform configuration that complies and aligns with corporate policies, specifically in the area security and performance
- Work with customer business owner to define and overall plan that includes building out a test plan, defining end-to-end user acceptance, define training requirements, and successfully migrates the platform to a production environment
- Provide leadership, direction and feedback to assigned cross-functional team members
- In addition, as a member of the Solution Design team, there is a requirement to be a Solution Design generalist and…
- Be the subject matter expert on supply chain design technology, processes and best practices
- Respond to technical and functional information (RFx) needs in a timely manner
- Provide implementation/integration project scoping and implementation resource estimation
- Assist with the creation of proposals and statements of work related to implementation/integration of LLamasoft technologies
- Be a part of the team developing business cases including a compelling financial benefit estimate as well as prescribed investments in software and consulting services
- Periodically support marketing sponsored as well as and customer focused events (user group meetings, regional roundtables,
- Work collaboratively across the company including interactions with Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Coaching & Training, Professional Services, and Support to align and share important topics we are experiencing in the marketplace
The Qualifications: Supply Chain Design Experience, Quick Learner, Knowledge of Supply Chain Design, Visibility and Planning
- 10+ years of experience implementing and configuring enterprise packaged software
- Foundational information systems operational/service management knowledge and experience. Certifications such as ITIL and/or COBIT a plus
- InfoSec knowledge and experience. Certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CISSP a plus
- Project management experience related to systems implementation. PMP certification a plus.
- Experience integrating SaaS platforms
- Experience navigating Fortune 500 IT organizations
- Experience directly managing people or demonstrated experience leading cross-functional team
LLamasoft provides software and expertise to help companies design and improve their supply chain operations. We LLamasoft provides software and expertise to help companies design and improve their supply chain operations. We enable companies to model, optimize and simulate their supply chain operations, leading to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation. Supply Chain Guru®, LLamasoft’s flagship product, is the leading supply chain design and predictive analytics application available in the market today. LLamasoft is expanding its product offering into multiple design platforms as well as enterprise solutions.
Since 1999, LLamasoft has helped hundreds of global organizations in over 30 countries leverage their unique blend of technology and deep domain expertise to drive competitive advantage and savings across their supply chain operations.
LLamasoft offers a stimulating small company atmosphere where your efforts will have a significant impact on global logistics and our company’s success. We are a fun, results-driven company that centers on developing high quality software, not work schedules and dress codes. We are driven by people who have a passion for technology and innovation. If you are excited about software development and looking for a fun and flexible environment in a growing company, please apply!